What Does Kendall Jenner Eat? (Kendall Jenner in the Nude)

Nude photos of model and reality star Kendall Jenner were leaked and shared online Tuesday night. According to TMZ, the photos were from a shoot for an upcoming book titled "Angels" by Russell James and were released without his permission. Twitter users have used it as a chance to target the reality TV star-turned-model with body-shaming comments.

However, a few did get curious on what the younger Kardashian has been eating (or if she's even eating at all). So for those who would like to get know what Kendall Jenner's diet is, we have it here!
1. Peanut Butter and Guacamole
"I have low blood sugar, so I definitely need things to keep me going (aka lots of food!)," Jenner writes on her app. "Here's what will forever and always make my list: Twix, Justin's Peanut Butter, chips and guac, and hummus and carrots. See, pretty simple—just feed me and I'm ready to go!”

"I hate cardio," she told us with a laugh. "I'd rather just stand there and lift some weights than run in place." She paused for a moment. "But I'll do it!" Jenner discussed how she mostly favors exercises that work out her abs and her butt, like squats and planks. When she's being healthy, Jenner eats a lot of grilled chicken with rice. "But I love everything unhealthy," she said. "Pizza, fried chicken—everything."

She tells Harper's Bazaar, "I typically eat lean chicken and brown rice, and am always snacking on raw veggies with dip and hummus. I wish I had more time to do grocery shopping because I like picking out my own vegetables."
"I usually start my day off with a cup of Detox Tea," Jenner told E! News. "I have like 12 cups a day."

4. Frozen Yogurt
"I'm also obsessed with frozen yogurt," Jenner reveals. "I could eat it every day, but I aim for twice a week to treat myself. I usually get the classic tart flavor from Go Greek."

5. Avocado over Eggs
Jenner's trainer told She Finds the model's breakfast usually "consists of avocado over eggs and a big bowl of oatmeal." Then she snacks on almonds and juice throughout the day.

6. Lots of Pasta
"I don't cook that much besides my standard eggs, avocado, and toast breakfast, but when I do, I have a few super-simple recipes that I consider my 'specialties,'" Jenner wrote on her app. She says she could eat fettuccine with peas for every meal because she usually has all the ingredients on hand (they include garlic, peas, grated Parmesan, and pasta).
If she's eating out, Jenner loves "Nobu for sushi or Craig's, where I order the vegan spaghetti Bolognese or Margherita pizza. I always make sure to have one or two nights a week out with friends, where I'll get dressed up for dinner and be social."

7. Water and Coffee All Day Long
And says drinking a lot of water is her beauty secret. And she runs on coffee throughout her day.




The 2 Week Diet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quinoa vs Oats: Which is Better?

Why Red Tea is Better Than Green Tea